Welcome to the Chronicles of a Lipgloss Redneck.
I hope you have a blast while visiting. My intent is to entertain, encourage, inspire, inform, and empower.
Topics range from:
- Personal Stories: a mix of personal stories (including some of my most embarrassing moments) and hilarious urban redneck stuff that I discover (like the 6-pack pink beer belt and the trailer hitch pole dancing unit) and dare to own someday (no joke). All around fun posts to give you the perfect boost.
- Urban Word Wickedness: brought to you by me, hubby and the Urban Dictionary. These are new uberlicious words, phrases and sayings that I am learning (and using in my day-to-day life). I mean…vajazzle…need I say more? You are gonna love these!
- Hubby’s Corner: as a special treat, Hubby swings by to amp up the hilarity by taking over my blog with a Hubby’s Corner post.
- Bat Hubby Videos: ever hear of Bat Dad? Well he inspired hubby to channel his own inner bat and now he follows me and the dogs around the house making hilarious videos that he’ll definitely want to share here. He will keep you in stitches no doubt.
You won’t want to miss a minute of the action so be sure to subscribe to get my posts via email (click the “Sign me up baby!!” button on the right hand menu).
For a quick snapshot of what you can expect from this blog, here are a few posts that have gotten the most views thus far:
- Women peeing standing up? Amen to that!
- Real men wear tights
- How long should you make a guy wait? The Singles need your advice!
- Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness (Hubby’s Corner)
- Dear Santa…I’d like the NEW hitch stripper pole
If you have suggestions or ideas about content you’d like to see or story ideas, please don’t hesitate to fire me a note, I’d love to hear from you! Fill out the contact form or email me at: Natalie (at) nataliehartford (dot) com.
Here’s to our blogging adventure…let the fun (and stories) unfold.