It’s Sunday and that means time for another ROW80 progress update. So far, this week has been bang on! I am praying to the God’s to help me maintain this level of motivation and momentum!
- Complete outline of WIP
- Write 1750 words a week, on average 250 words a day (can be on WIP or other writings like flash fiction, character development, world building etc)
1974 words total this week
- Finish James Scott Bell book
Read chapter 5
- Read 2 other writing craft books
Social Media Goals:
- Blog – post 4 times a week
5 posts – total word count: 2190
- Blog – post ROW80 progress reports twice a week (Sunday and Wednesday)
- Tweet/Comment on at least 10 blogs a week
- Comment on 1 new blog per week (ROW80 or otherwise)
Healthy Lifestyle Goals:
- Cardio – 3 times a week (Monday, Wednesday, Saturday)
Done – yeahhh!
- BowFlex – 3 times a week (Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday)
Done – woot woot
- Maintain a daily food/migraine journal
- Exceeded my word goals.
- Met all my social media goals.
- Met all my healthy lifestyle goals (didn’t eat out ONCE this week which is huge for us).
Where to improve:
- Although I exceeded my word goal, I only wrote 3 evenings and for 110 minutes. Word count is the goal but I would like to incorporate writing a bit more often and/or for longer stretches of time. It’ll come.
- Spend more time reading craft books.
- Track the blogs I visit better so I know how many and who I visit/comment/promote. This will also help ensure I am visiting new people.
- Continue to improve on eating healthier.
How are you making out with your ROW80 goals?