Work In Progress Goals:
I had a pretty good weekend I think. Although I ended up plagued by a migraine for most of this morning and early afternoon, I still got some WIP time in.
- 4 hours on WIP for a total of 5 hours (goal: 5 hours/week)
- Mostly spent brainstorming story ideas
- Got half way through the James Scott Bell’s chapter on openings
- Again, I didn’t’ chat with my ROW80 Sista, Nancy J. Nicholson but we’ve kept cheering each other via the blogs.
- I reported on my ROW80 goals on time.
- Blogged 6 days (7 posts) including this post
- Read, commented, retweeted/tweeted on at least 20 blogs.
How is your ROW80 progress going thus far?