Work In Progress Goals:
This week, I reviewed my ROW80 goals and good thing because I had forgotten a few things I had planned to do. So this weekend I got to it. I didn’t kick ass but I did make a wee bit of progress.
- 1 hours on WIP (goal: 5 hours/week)
- Working on story ideas
- Read through 2 of my 7 teenage journals to see if there is book material there (so far, no material other than the realization that I should burn the journals).
- Had an email chat with my ROW80 Sista, Nancy J. Nicholson – she rocks!
- I reported on my ROW80 goals on time.
So, definitely a better week but I still have much work to do. With the end of ROW80 coming soon, I need to get at it if I want to reach all my goals!
- Blogged 6 days (8 posts) including this post
- Read, commented, retweeted/tweeted on at least 20 blogs.
How is your ROW80 progress going thus far?