Work In Progress Goals:
- 4 hours on WIP (total of 6 hours this week/goal: 5 hours/week)
- I didn’t check in with my ROW80 Sista, Nancy J. Nicholson (sorry Nancy) but I’ll get in touch with her this coming week.
- I reported on my ROW80 goals one on time.
More fahhhbulousness to round out the week.
I took everyone’s advice and let go! It felt great. I trust as I “write” things will become clearer. I am really enjoying James Scott Bell’s book. It’s easy to read and makes such sense. And I love tearing loved novels apart against his theories. It helps me to see how it works and everything comes together. I feel like I am learning sooo much and that feels so good. I have no idea why I didn’t start at least reading writing craft books ages ago. Ahhhmazing!
I hope y’all are having a great writing week as well!
- Blogged 6 days (7 posts) including this post.
- Read, commented, retweeted/tweeted on over 25 blogs.
I spent about 4 hours this weekend writing up 8 posts to draw from over November so I am super pumped about that.
How is your ROW80 progress going thus far?