Work In Progress Goals:
No problemo – famous last words from Wednesday.
- 2 hours total on WIP (my goal is 5 hours/week)
- I neglected my ROW80 Sista, Nancy J. Nicholson this week (sorry Sista…). I’ll get back to regular email check-ins starting tomorrow.
- I reported on my ROW80 goals on time.
I did spend a few bits of time here and there on the WIP. But I didn’t end up spending a concentration of time on it over the weekend as I had planned. Instead, I took a weekend off. Off from everything. Off from blogging, twitter, and the WIP. After my week of intensity at work, I needed to…unplug…so I did.
I rested, read some women’s fiction, walked Tess, watched movies, spent time with hubby, napped, had dinner and laughs with friends, and just vegged. Oh yes, and hubby took me shopping for some new pants, a couple new tops, and some hot hot hot boots (but that’s another post). It was glorious. It was wonderful. And I’ll get back to blogging and WIP this coming week feeling rejuvenated and ready for action!
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend as well!
- Blogged 6 days (7 posts) including this post.
- Read, commented, retweeted/tweeted on over 20 blogs.
How is your ROW80 progress going thus far?