Well, I gotta say, I was a wee bit nervous this week. Ok. Let’s be straight here. I was STRESSED all week. Like my god…how was I going to TOP the trailer hitch stripper pole?!?! Shit, I think I came out to strong, to early. I set the bar to high. And then…I found it. My new fav toy: the CRUZIN’ COOLER!
Can you say HELLO SANTA?!?!?!
This bad boy combines two of my most basic needs:
1. the ability to have a cold beverage on hand, at all times
2. the means to get around without walking (cause I’m a lazy ass…yes)
Can you believe it?!?!?! I know…I couldn’t either. And how am I not the inventor of this little treasure of delightfulness???
At the camp, I’ll be able to hop on my beer mobile and head up the road; drink and transportation in one. Sweet! No more walking. No more running out of beer. I wonder if it comes in pink? And in 4X4?
Check out the Cruizin’ Cooler in action (love the fire suit and helmet…they aren’t included…why I don’t know?!?!)
I know what you are thinking….I thought it to…”THAT screams Natalie?!?!?!” I know, eh?!?! Here are some more uberlicious deets.
- It holds 24 12oz cans + tons of ice.
- She has a top speed up to 13 mph and a rider capacity of 250 lbs (but it’s been tested to 540).
- It’s got a range up to 15 miles so I’ll be able to cover tons of ground at the camp.
- It weights around 64 lbs (so if it runs out of steam, I can still pull it along).
- It comes in 750, 1000 and 2000 watt models!
- Wait, there’s more!! You can EVEN get an optional cushion seat and back. Hello to riding in comfort. And a Cruzin Cooler Trailer so you can tote along more beer buddies!?!?!
I know, I know…you are all dying for one. I’ve been a very good girl so I am certain Santa is bringing me mine but to order yours, visit this website. They run from $449 to $599 (USD).
Note to Santa: from everything I could find, the Cruzin’ Cooler can only be shipped in the USA so take that into considering when you are planning how to get one down my chimney in Canada! I have no doubt you’ll manage something…you’re the bomb Santa!
It’s Twisted Tuesday and that means it’s time to enjoy a smile, giggle or laugh…here’s hoping I’ve provided it in spades…enjoy!
What’s cracked you up this week?
P.S. I gotta send a huge shout out of uberlicious thanks to some fellow FABULOUS bloggers Jenny Hansen, K.B. Owen, Piper Bayard, Barbara McDowell and Kate Wood for giving last week’s little pole party some love and thereby sending me a few new peeps that swung by and said hello. Soooo cool and y’all rock my world!