Welcome to Urban Word Wednesday! New words, phrases, and sayings I am learning (and using in my day-to-day life) brought to you by ME…and the Urban Dictionary. You are gonna love these!
Bubblytude (Noun) a state of being lively, animated, excited or full of high spirits.
Examples Of Use:
Y’all have seen hubby’s footage of my Canadian Tire dancing, right?
Well the antics continued last night. Hubby and I hit Costco and Sobeys last night to pick up some foodies for over the holiday season (cause y’all know what happens when I bake). For me, there is nothing funner than shopping for yummy treats and tasties for the holiday season. It puts me in an over-the-top kind of mood.
Hubby and I enjoyed this convo while I was moon walking and doing the running-man up the aisles. I totally made a spectacle of myself…and loved every minute!
Hubby: you got the best shopping dance moves…should I take another video for your fans?
Me: I think one video of me dancing is quite enough for the fans.
Hubby: shopping certainly agrees with you.
Me: something about it just puts me in a bubblytude kind of mood.
Hubby: there’s nothing sexier than you with a bubblytude!
Me: don’t I know it…you know what else puts me in a bubblytude?
Hubby: what??? And I’ll be sure to get more of it.
Me: Jenny Hansen…she’ll be guest posting tomorrow on something quite naughty…something too naughty for More Cowbell (as if such a thing existed)…squeeeeeeee
Hubby: oh God….I better brace myself….
Me: if I know Jenny…it’ll have us in fits of giggles…I can’t wait! I’ll be dishing some dating dirt on her blog.
Hubby: you two are incorrigible…I can’t wait!
What gets you in a bubblytude? Come on…share the wealth…
More blog deliciousness here:
For the month of November and December, I am proud to be taking part in the Holiday Yum Blog Hop where a group of uber bloggers will regale you with recipes and funny cooking stories.
This week’s highlights:
- December 17: Cheesecake travesties with yours truly
- December 19: Jenny Hansen’s Holly Candy (OMG looks soooo good!)
- November 17: Jenny Hansen’s Gluten-Free Thanksgiving Meal – talk about an extravaganza!
- November 19: Kathy Owen’s Spiced Pecans – OMG I so want to try these.
- November 26: Ellen M. Gregg’s Chocolatiest Chocolate Cake Evah (and lemonade) – how will I EVER follow a diet now?
- November 28: Jenny Hansen’s Almond Roca…I hear it’s to DIE for!
- December 2: Estee Lavitt’s Latke L’Latke L’Hop in the Pan – Holiday Yum Chanukah Baked Latke Recipe!
- December 5: Yours truly with French Lace Cookies
- December 10: Kathy Owen’s Butter Spritz Cookies (OMG I want some…especially those Hershey filled ones)
- December 14: Ellen M. Gregg’s Old-fashioned Buttermilk Sugar Cookies (with Christmas punch)
Stay tuned for:
- December 23: Jess Witkins will entice us with either some comfort food or appetizer
- December 26: Kathy Owen will come through with beef rib-eye roast with currant jelly brown gravy
- December 28: I will give you some fabulous Mocktail options for your New Year’s Eve parties
Be sure to check out our ever uberlicious host, Kathy Owen’s Holiday Yum page and leave her some blog hop luv!