Welcome to the Chronicles of a Lipgloss Redneck.
A blog by me; Natalie Hartford.
I hope you have a blast while visiting. My intent is to entertain, encourage, inspire, inform, and empower.
Topics range from:
- Personal Stories: a mix of personal stories (including some of my most embarrassing moments) and hilarious urban redneck stuff that I discover (like the 6-pack pink beer belt and the trailer hitch pole dancing unit) and dare to own someday (no joke). All around fun posts to give you the perfect boost.
- Urban Word Wickedness: brought to you by me, hubby and the Urban Dictionary. These are new uberlicious words, phrases and sayings that I am learning (and using in my day-to-day life). I mean…vajazzle…need I say more? You are gonna love these!
- Hubby’s Corner: as a special treat, Hubby swings by to amp up the hilarity by taking over my blog with a Hubby’s Corner post.
You won’t want to miss a minute of the action so be sure to subscribe to get my posts via email (click the “Sign me up baby!!” button on the left hand menu).
For a quick snapshot of what you can expect from this blog, here are a few posts that have gotten the most views thus far:
- Women peeing standing up? Amen to that!
- Real men wear tights
- How long should you make a guy wait? The Singles need your advice!
- Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness (Hubby’s Corner)
- Dear Santa…I’d like the NEW hitch stripper pole
If you have suggestions or ideas about content you’d like to see or story ideas, please don’t hesitate to fire me a note, I’d love to hear from you! Fill out the contact form or email me at: Natalie (at) nataliehartford (dot) com.
Here’s to our blogging adventure…let the fun (and stories) unfold.