Welcome to Life Out Loud: be yourself…everyone else is taken.
A blog by me; Natalie Hartford.
I hope you have a blast while visiting. My intent is to entertain, encourage, inspire, inform, and empower.
I post here three days a week; Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
My line-up for each week:
- Monday – Life Streaming: a mix of personal stories (including some of my most embarrassing moments) and hilarious urban redneck stuff that I discover (like the 6-pack pink beer belt and the trailer hitch pole dancing unit) and dare to own someday (no joke). All around fun posts to give you the perfect Monday boost.
- Wednesday – Urban Word Wednesday: brought to you by me, hubby and the Urban Dictionary. These are new uberlicious words, phrases and sayings that I am learning (and using in my day-to-day life). I mean…vajazzle…need I say more? You are gonna love these!
- Friday – Impaired Driving: in 2009, my beautiful 60-year-old mother-in-law (known to y’all as Mamma K) was killed by an impaired driver. It’s become a life passion of mine to advocate against impaired driving. My hope is that Friday’s posts will also get YOU fired up to advocate against this 100% preventable crime. See our story under my impaired driving page.
- Hubby’s Corner: as a special treat, once a month (the first Monday of each month) hubby swings by to amp up the hilarity by taking over my blog with a Hubby’s Corner post.
- Every Post: I will highlight other blogs and posts you might enjoy.
You won’t want to miss a minute of the action so be sure to subscribe to get my posts via email (click the “Sign me up baby!!” button on the left hand menu).
For a quick snapshot of what you can expect from this blog, here are the posts that got the most views in 2011:
- Sunglasses that rock my beer!
- My metrosexual hubby made me realize the power of clothes that fit (no matter the size)
- Urban Word Wednesday: Masturcising
- Dear Santa…I’d like the NEW hitch stripper pole
- Assertiveness – it ain’t always easy… (a hot one from 2010)
If you have suggestions or ideas about content you’d like to see or story ideas, please don’t hesitate to fire me a note, I’d love to hear from you! Fill out the contact form or email me at: Natalie (at) nataliehartford (dot) com.
Here’s to our blogging adventure…let the fun (and stories) unfold.