Urban Word Wednesday: Clam Burger

Welcome to Urban Word Wednesday! New words, phrases, and sayings I am learning (and using in my day-to-day life) brought to you by ME…and the Urban Dictionary. You are gonna love these!

Clam Burger: name given to the vagina as it sometimes resembles a clam in a burger shape.

Examples Of Use:

Hubby and I were at the camp last weekend. On Friday night we watched the movie My Best Friend’s Girl starring Kate Hudson, Dane Cook and Jason Biggs. Hilarious. Definitely rent it if you haven’t seen it before.

That’s where I learned about the clam burger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Of course, this prompted hubby to spend the last week parading questions about my clam burger all over town; at the drugstore, grocery shopping, new shirt shopping, at the movies, when we get home, while BBQing….

Hubby: how’s your clam burger today?

Hubby: what’s your clam burger saying today?

Hubby: does your clam burger have a message for me today?

Hubby: is your clam burger going to come out to play tonight?

Hubby: does the little clam burger miss me?

Hubby: can I give your clam burger a little treat tonight?

Hubby: is your clam burger in need of a poke?

Hubby: have you been listening to your clam burger lately?

Trust me. We’ve been raising eyebrows all over town this week! LOL!

Does your partner have any cute nicknames for your clam burger? Come on…share the wealth…

More blog deliciousness here:

• ROFL – I have a few people I am totally sending to the Piper Bayard and Holmes’ Camp Cheerful. Oh yes…you know who you are!
  • LOVED Julie Winn’s post on having a meticulous gardener as a neighbor. ROFL!!! I can only imagine!
About these ads

Comments

1. prudencemacleod says:

Mmmm, clam burger, tasty, no wait I didn’t say that…did I? Ok maybe I just thought it.. yeah… so no one will ever know, right? mmm

2. That is funny! Although I think the woman in the movie is a little off with where the voice of intuition comes from, but hey, at least she’s trying to listen to her inner voice. Now you have me wondering, does this make your hubby the Clam Burgler?

3. OMG, Natalie. I think you’ve topped yourself with this one. I’ve never heard of it!

4. It’s astounding the number of slang terms we have for our private parts! And more are always being thought up. Goodness gracious, I hadn’t heard this one. Of course, I’m always enlightened on Urban Word Wednesdays!

5. Shannon Esposito says:

Bahahaha! I’m so renting this movie this weekend, I can’t beleive there’s a Kate Hudson movie I missed!

6. KA-SNORT!!

Why do you leave such potential hanging out there for me to ponder? I speak of your come backs (no pun intended), of course. I’ll only share one (although several have potential for plating with large dill pickles and melon balls).

To the question on a little treat tonight: “If all you’ve got to offer is a little treat, I’ll take a pass on it, thanks.” This line is best delivered when holding your thumb and forefinger inches apart in front of hubby’s face.

To Natalie’s hubby with the ready raunch wit: Can I assume you think proper decorum stodgy behavior is boring? Not nearly as fun as causing your wife to snort her beverage through her nose?

• Natalie's Hubby says:

Oh boy here we go! Pass the pickles and melons!

Gloria – there is no need for quippy come backs as I only used the word “little” as I’m quite familiar with the size of said clam-burger and it’s capacity restrictions….hence the “little treat” LOL!

As for the raunchy wit and nose beverage reactions…I say”Is there any other way to live?”

I want to add that as innocent as my wife may look over there in sitting in Hubby’s Corner – reading her cliff notes on high society and proper living – I must say she is a willing and formidable opponent and the perfect reflection of myself!

So trust me – her sh!t shovel is as big as mine when it comes to flinging the humor/raunchiness back at me! LOL!

• HAHAHA! Luv it Gloria – the “perfect” comeback! LOL!!

7. Hahahaha! OMG, Natalie, you guys are so funny! Loved the clip, too!

8. Ha! I don’t even know what to say, other than I think you should make one of those flip calendars—a tear-off urban words page for each day of the year. Depression and grumpiness would shoot down the tubes rapidly! ;) I may check that movie out tonight.

9. This reminds me of a scene I recently watched in the movie “Hall Pass.” Have you seen it? I can’t remember what the guys called it there but I suspect Hubs would get a kick out of it. (Spoiler) The two men were chattering on discussing women they knew and starting talking about their Clam Burgler unaware that everyone from the party was in a hidden room watching them on hidden cameras. Awkward.

10. I think August has a fabulous idea! You need to make a tear away calendar with all these outrageous words, but you have to include the conversations around the word!! Too frikkin funny.

11. ROFL! Just too, too funny!

12. Hubby aka The Blog Heckler says:

If you ever wanted to be a “Fly on the wall” – check out Hubby’s Corner this upcoming Monday – Take a peak under the hood of our marital bliss!

13. OMG, once again, you’ve cracked me up. Let it be said that some clam burgers need a much deserved vacation, a little R&R in their famine-panties. ;)

14. Hubby aka The Blog Heckler says:
  15. rocky Cobb says:

OMG I’m glad I know what to do! LOL

Don't be shy...tell me what you think

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 1,989 other followers