Time for Sunday’s ROW80 progress update.
So…I suck! There…I said it. This week was nearly a total right-off. After a 3-day migraine (thank you for all your wonderful support and suggestions), I played catch-up at work and at home which meant that I barely kept my head above water to achieve some of my other goals. That’s like 3 weeks in a row I’ve not quite hit – grrrr – so I am going to have to hit it hard this week.
Now, on the plus side, I signed up for 2 online writing courses after the first was highly recommended by Carrie Spencer:
- Plotting Via Motivation (March 5-30, 2012) by Laurie Schnebly Campbell
- MASTER CLASS: From Plot to Finish (April 16-27, 2012) by Laurie Schnebly Campbell
- Complete outline of WIP
- Write 1750 words a week, on average 250 words a day (can be on WIP or other writings like flash fiction, character development, world building etc)
466 – yip – dismal
- Finish James Scott Bell book (must finish soon)
- Read 2 other writing craft books
Done Will Write for Shoes: How to Write a ChickLit Novel
1/3 through Save the Cat
Social Media Goals:
- Blog – post 4 times a week
4 posts – total word count: 2248
- Blog – post ROW80 progress reports twice a week (Sunday and Wednesday)
- Tweet/Comment on at least 10 blogs a week
- Comment on 1 new blog per week (ROW80 or otherwise)
Healthy Lifestyle Goals:
- Cardio – 3 times a week (Monday, Wednesday, Saturday)
1 cardio (told you I sucked)
- BowFlex – 3 times a week (Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday)
Zero – (again…told ya…sucked hard)
- Maintain a daily food/migraine journal
- Super pumped for the 2 writing classes.
- I managed to keep up with blogging (mine and others) and social media stuff (although I didn’t tweet as much as I normally do I did try to swing by as many peeps as possible to read and comment).
Where to improve:
- MUST write this week.
- I’d like to spend some time on my craft books as well.
- MUST work out – so non-negotiable – must get back into this routine!
How are you making out with your ROW80 goals?