Time for Wednesday’s ROW80 progress update.
- Complete outline of WIP
Got a great outline sample from Will Write for Shoes and got it all set up for plotting – squeee!!!
- Write 1750 words a week, on average 250 words a day (can be on WIP or other writings like flash fiction, character development, world building etc)
644 words so far
- Finish James Scott Bell book
- Read 2 other writing craft books
Social Media Goals:
- Blog – post 4 times a week
3 down – 1 to go
- Blog – post ROW80 progress reports twice a week (Sunday and Wednesday)
Wednesday – done
- Tweet/Comment on at least 10 blogs a week
- Comment on 1 new blog per week (ROW80 or otherwise)
Healthy Lifestyle Goals:
- Cardio – 3 times a week (Monday, Wednesday, Saturday)
Lazy week thus far with much catching up
- BowFlex – 3 times a week (Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday)
Ditto here as well….
- Maintain a daily food/migraine journal
How are you making out with your ROW80 goals?
P.S. In case you missed Monday’s post where I spotlight author Elena Aitken, you should definitely check it out. There’s a great giveaway!