- Complete outline of WIP
- Write 1750 words a week, on average 250 words a day (can be on WIP or other writings like flash fiction, character development, world building etc)
628 – so far
I did my first ROW80 writing sprint for this round today. I postponed my lunch hour until 3 pm so I could join in with the crew. I had a meeting run late which meant I joined in at around the half way mark but I still jumped in. I am going to try to do this at least a couple of times a week! Loved it!
- Finish James Scott Bell book
- Read 2 other writing craft books
1 down – 1 in progress
Social Media Goals:
- Blog – post 4 times a week
3 down – 1 to go
- Blog – post ROW80 progress reports twice a week (Sunday and Wednesday)
Wednesday – done
- Tweet/Comment on at least 10 blogs a week
- Comment on 1 new blog per week (ROW80 or otherwise)
Healthy Lifestyle Goals:
- Cardio – 3 times a week (Monday, Wednesday, Saturday)
1 down – 1 scheduled for tonight – 1 to go Saturday
- BowFlex – 3 times a week (Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday)
1 down – 1 scheduled for Thursday night- 1 to go Saturday
- Maintain a daily food/migraine journal
Complete - After 2 months I have a solid idea of what I am eating and what I need to cut. It’s relatively the same week after week so it feels kind of pointless. I think I’ve got all the info I need moving forward.
How are you making out with your ROW80 goals?