It’s Sunday and that means time for another ROW80 progress update.
This week I lost some momentum with a wee bit of craziness. First, I had 2 weeknight events to attend (Jeff Dunham was one – HILARIOUS). Although fun, they sort of blew a hole in my weeknight schedule. Then Saturday hubby threw out his back so we spent most of Saturday waiting at the hospital (Canadian healthcare at its finest). Hubby is ok (albeit in a lot of pain). He pinched a nerve in his back and is off work for a week with some strong muscle relaxers to hopefully get him back on track. And for some reason, I just felt a little wore out this week.
So my check-in is a little lack luster this week BUT, I am psyched to get this fresh week underway where I plan to get back on track. While taking care of hubby!
- Complete outline of WIP
- Write 1750 words a week, on average 250 words a day (can be on WIP or other writings like flash fiction, character development, world building etc)
672 words total this week
- Finish James Scott Bell book
I opted for more reading than writing this week. I read chapters 6 through 11 and hand-wrote over 20 pages of notes.
- Read 2 other writing craft books
Social Media Goals:
- Blog – post 4 times a week
4 posts – total word count: 2370
- Blog – post ROW80 progress reports twice a week (Sunday and Wednesday)
- Tweet/Comment on at least 10 blogs a week
- Comment on 1 new blog per week (ROW80 or otherwise)
Healthy Lifestyle Goals:
- Cardio – 3 times a week (Monday, Wednesday, Saturday)
Nope – only 1 cardio this week
- BowFlex – 3 times a week (Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday)
- Maintain a daily food/migraine journal
- Got a ton of reading done, which I really enjoyed.
- Met all my social media goals.
Where to improve:
- I have to learn how to fit in writing and working out when a busy week takes over.
How are you making out with your ROW80 goals?