Work In Progress Goals:
Ok, so I’ve joined Jenny in Slack Land. I got distracted by all the pretty lights and dancing sugar-plum in my head. Instead of putting in the hours building my beautiful character interview and bio that I started, I decorated a Christmas tree, finished most of the Christmas shopping, and did a few more Xmas cards. Today I’m baking cookies and bread (an annual tradition) with my aunt and Mom.
What about doing some writing tonight, Natalie? You ask. Well, unfortunately I am all booked up with visiting. I guess it’s par for the course this time of year.
- 0 hours on WIP for a total of 1 hour this week (goal: 5 hours/week)
- I am terrible. I haven’t emailed my ROW80 Sista, Nancy J. Nicholson but we do keep cheering each other via the blogs. I’ll try to drop her a line this week as we finish up ROW80.
- I reported on my ROW80 goals on time.
- Blogged 6 days (7 posts) including this post
- Read, commented, retweeted/tweeted on at least 20 blogs.
How is your ROW80 progress going thus far?